The privacy of our visitors is extremely important to us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should revisit and check back with this page to make sure you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 26th January 2018.
The kind of information we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Log Files
Like many other websites, we use log files to help learn about when, from where, and how often traffic flows to our website. The information in the log files include:
Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
Types of browser
Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Date and time stamp
Referring and exit pages
Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
- Your first and last name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter, mailing list or enter competitions;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and/or offers, including your address and contact telephone numbers. We use a secure opt-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.When leaving a comment, users must submit a name and email address. To combat spam, the WordPress blogging platform also records the IP address of anyone submitting a comment. Again, none of this information will be shared with anyone without your direct permission.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. It helps analyse web traffic and sites visited. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. When you visit our site for the first time you will be asked whether you consent to a cookie being placed on your hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Like nearly all WordPress blogs, this site stores cookies on your computer whenever you leave a comment. The cookies record the name, email address, and URL that you enter when you submit a comment so that you won’t have to re-type that info the next time you leave a comment.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third-party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser and/or use web beacons to collect information. We have no access or control over these cookies.
You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
The security of all the information you provide us with as our user is treated with the utmost confidence and is protected by appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to precent unauthorised access or disclosure and safeguard your privacy.
Dawn Quest Coaching does not use affiliate links.
Links to other websites
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool we use to help understand how visitors engage with this website. It reports website trends using cookies and web beacons without identifying individual visitors. You can read more at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
How do we use this information?
We ask for this information in order to provide a better service to you and for the following reasons:
- To send you newsletters, updates, invitations and promotions
- We may also use your information for our own market research purposes i.e. focus groups, surveys and so on.
- To tailor our website to make it more relevant and informative to our visitors.
Controlling your personal information
All information provided to us is used and held by us alone. We do not pass on nor sell your information to other individuals, companies or organisations. If you wish us to remove the information you have provided to us from our contact database, please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, if you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us on the above email address.